Transport, Handling and Treatment
Worth can collect and treat the following wastes at our EPA/DECC-licensed Windsor and Port Kembla plant:
- Oily waters and water based oil emulsions
- Contaminated industrial wastewaters and wash waters
- Used/contaminated petroleum fuels, lubricants, grease, bilge slops and waste oils
- Used oil filters, rags and booms
- Contaminated solid waste and sludge
- Contaminated groundwater and stormwaters
Our facilities that treat the liquid or contaminated solid waste streams can be broadly segregated into three processes:
- Solids Receivel Pit
- Water Treatment Plant
- Oil Treatment Plant
Services available at all hours
Worth’s own EPA/DECC licensed depot and treatment plant at Windsor receives and processes oily sludges, slop oils, waste oily waters, wastewater emulsions brought in by our EPA/DECC licensed ﬂeet of road tankers, vacuum tankers and supersuckers collecting from customers throughout Sydney and Illawarra 24 hours a day.
Responding to a major need, the Windsor facility has recently become one of only two EPA/DECC licensed plants in NSW to accept contaminated solids and sludges for immobilisation and environmentally friendly reuse, wherever possible.
Important benefits when working with Worth
- Oil, water and other reusable components are recovered, enabling your business to responsibly meet its waste disposal obligations.
- All treatments are EPA/DECC-compliant and residues which cannot be recycled are disposed of in environmentally safe landfill.
- Our modern truck fleet and fully trained drivers ensure safe, efficient and timely collection of your waste and removal from your premises 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Most importantly we can assure our clients that every step from initial chemical and physical analysis of the waste stream, transport and handling of the material, is handled by Worth Recycling.