Who We Are
Worth Recycling Pty Ltd is a wholly Australian-owned Company that originally commenced operations in the transport and recycling industries in 1976. Since this time, Worth has grown to be an industry leader in the collection, transportation, processing and recycling of liquid, sludge and solid waste as well a proven performer in confined space and industrial cleaning services. In conjunction, Worth Recycling has over the years developed and acquired a significant base of oily wastewater treatment technology from extensive in-house research and engineering activities.
The company specialises in several key areas of operations:
- Handling and transport of wastewaters, waste oils and other washwaters. Worth own and operate an EPA/DECCW licenced fleet of liquid and vacuum tankers, including SuperSuckers for viscous sludges.
- Client contaminated solids investigations, assessments and formulation of immolisation treatments.
- Technical development and design of new and innovative waste and wastewater processing technologies.
- Experienced team, specialising in industrial cleaning services for any size project.
- Development, handling and operation of innovative resource recovery initiatives.
The company has designed, built and operates two major wastewater treatment facilities that incorporate both innovative and proven processes:
- EPA licensed depot and treatment plant at Windsor. The plant receives and processes oily sludges, slop oils, waste oily waters, contaminated solids/sludges and wastewater emulsions. The wastewater treatment capacity of the plant is 1,000,000 litres per week.
- Waste oil and wastewater depot and EPA licensed treatment plant at BlueScope Steel, Port Kembla. The plant receives and processes waste oils, sludges and wastewaters from metal making, metalworking and other heavy industries. The wastewater treatment capacity of the plant is 2.5 megalitres per week.
Worth Recycling specialises in the recycling of used and waste oils and the treatment of waste oily waters and sludges.
Worth Recycling operate a fleet of purpose built vacuum and aluminium road tankers that operate in the Illawarra, Hunter and Sydney Basin regions. These tankers are available 24hrs a day, 365 days a year.